Friday, July 25, 2008

A colorful polymer clay heart

Ok, I know it's not tatting, but tatting could be attached. The holes are there. - a whole bunch! A ring and chain edging would work. The rings don't need to be joined, because the stiffness of the heart form would keep 'em in place...er, that's the theory, anyhow. I've got a couple of polymer clay heart necklaces in my Flickr album.
105 104
They're old scans, so they're a little blurry.

I haven't forgotten about the beaded project for the class I'm preparing for the bead shop, just needed to take a little break from it! That's how I work - disorganized! (grin)

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love this heart! It reminds me of a cake decoration... mmm!

Tattycat said...

Diane is right, it doesn look like a cake decoration! I've got to build up my paypal account so I can shop again! I love these.

Unknown said...

Another lovely work of heart...er...art! I seriously wasn't playiing with words at first!!! LOL!

Marilee Rockley said...

Sounds like I should have become a baker, LOL! Actually I did fool around with cake decorating in the past, but that's been quite a while ago and only for the family. I'm glad you like my polymer clay experiments.

Tattingchic, you have such a clever way with words!

Unknown said...

The heart is very nice and I love the colours that you used.

Kathleen said...

I love the polymer heart! will you do more of them? I like the pendants, too. Beautiful!

Marilee Rockley said...

Thanks Kathleen, so glad you like them. I keep telling myself that I just don't have time, yet these are so much fun, I just can't seem to stop, lol.