Some seed beads just don't want to fit onto the picot. In that case, I have resorted to using a "floss threader" and a helper thread to get them on. More about that technique here.
There has been a little progress on this necklace design. I like the interlocking beaded picots at the center, but I have discovered that my original plan for the large picots with beads dangling won't work. So my next idea is to add some more tatting at the lower edge to connect these dangling picots to.
I took my "Boutique Tatting" book to show the office ladies at the dentist! (Well, I had been telling them about it while I was still working on it, and they said they wanted to see it when finished!) The dentist himself was so impressed, he took a photo of me with it to put in his newsletter! Even a patient still in an exam chair asked to see it! Such excitement, it almost made the dental bills seem not so bad...almost, LOL.