Saturday, February 18, 2012

Burgundy necklace in progress

The centers of all the motifs in this necklace start with the same mock ring with bead in center described in Monday's post. This photo shows that each motif was tatted separately, and now I am joining them together to make the necklace. The early morning light I took this photo by doesn't show the color well, but the thread I'm using is Lizbeth size 20 in Burgundy.

I also finished a pair of turquoise and black earrings in the "Carnival" pattern. I used Lizbeth thread size 20 in Country Turquoise.

10 comments:

Ladytats said...

once again Marilee, ~WOW!!~

God's Kid said...

Oh I love that necklace design and colors!! :)
Nice earrings too! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Fabulous as always!

victats@gmail.com said...

That's a wonderful design. I really like where you put the seed beads.

connie said...

Whoa!

Jane McLellan said...

Stunning.

Margarets designer cards said...

Totally stunning necklace, I am sure the colour is beautiful
Margaret

Fox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fox said...

Beautiful - the designs, the beads, the threads...
Fox : )

Crissi said...

Very pretty Occhi works!
♥Crissi♥