Doing the final proofreading of my new book before publishing, and so far I've found an errant "the", a redundant "ing" and 2 double stitches that went missing. Will continue to check it over carefully, and then when I'm satisfied it's correct, will take it to the printer. I'll also make the digital eBook available for purchase soon. I won't know what to price it at until I find out how much it will cost to print it. This book has 48 pages, which is 20 more pages than Up and Tat 'Em, and is crammed with good stuff - at least I think so :) The title of my new book is Marilee's Beaded Tatting Finery, and here's a sneak peak at the cover:
I just counted the photos in the book and there are over 190, plus a diagram for each of the 15 patterns. So, must get back to proofreading for now, but wanted to keep you posted that it's coming very soon!