Friday, October 24, 2014

My teaching and show schedule

"Linnea" tatted bracelet
For planning ahead, here's upcoming events that I will be teaching or selling at:

November 6 - 8, 2014: Tatting Days at Tatting Corner, Greenfield, Indiana. I'm teaching the "Rotation" pendant. My husband will be selling my hand dyed thread and books.

April 18, 2015: Concinnity at Milwaukee School of Engineering, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I'll be selling my tatted jewelry.

May 2, 2015: Shake Rag Alley at Mineral Point, Wisconsin. I'll be teaching Beginning Shuttle Tatting.

June 2, 2015 (tentative date) at Bead&Button Show, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I'll be teaching Shuttle Tatting Basics, the project is filigree tatted earrings.

August 1, 2015: Shake Rag Alley at Mineral Point, Wisconsin. I'll be teaching Beginning Shuttle Tatting.

Well, that's what I've got on the calendar so far as tatting related events are concerned. Today's a nice warm fall day outside, so I'm off to go for a walk. Maybe dye another batch of thread later. Tatting Fool has a beautiful blog post featuring "Forest" thread, so maybe that one.

5 comments:

God's Kid said...

Oh!!!! I love that gorgeous bracelet in those colors!!! :)

muskaan said...

I agree with God's Kid !
Actually, your colorways are all so gorgeous that they can enhance any & all patterns :-)
Wishing you all the very best on your teaching tour.

Margarets designer cards said...

I love the colours of this bracelet,
Looks like you will be very busy next year.
Margaret

Igoria said...

Very, very pretty this colours!

Madtatter80 said...

I agree with every one else the colors are vibrant and thanks for the information, I live too far, but all the people close will be so lucky to meet you!