Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hot Pink 'n Lime


Inspired by Jane!
Here's a fresh new batch, all dry and listed in my Etsy shop.

Monday, January 19 (if the weather allows) will be a meeting of the Milwaukee Tatting Guild. It's a week later than our usual schedule, in order to take advantage of the school holiday. I really enjoy these tatting get-togethers with friends, and sometimes we get new people interested in tatting, too!

Craftsy is having a flash sale on many popular online classes (including mine!) this weekend. Use this link: http://www.craftsy.com/ext/MarileeRockley_holiday

Craftsy has just added 35 new classes recently. Sometimes I just wish there was more free time to explore all the interesting crafts!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love those lively, vibrant colors!

Madtatter80 said...

They brighten a cold winter, very nice!

Margarets designer cards said...

I love the vibrant colours
Margaret