Click on the following link before Monday, August 17, for a chance to win my new class for free!
More about my new class:
- Patterns for the seven original class projects are included with the course as downloadable PDF files. These patterns are exclusive to this class.
- Lesson 1 has a quick refresher of tatting basics. If you're brand new to shuttle tatting, you may want to see my other Craftsy class, "Shuttle Tatting", for more in-depth instruction on the basics of double stitch, rings, and chains. The projects in this new class, "Next Steps In Shuttle Tatting" are geared toward tatters who already feel comfortable with the basics.
- Lesson 2 demonstrates Daisy Picot techniques as well as lock joins and bead picots, used in the "Key" pendant, which can also be made into earrings.
- Lesson 3 shows how to tat Maltese rings by making the "Echo" pendant.
- Lesson 4 demonstrates putting a bead inside a ring and other ways of working with beads in tatting. The project is the "Glorious Blossom" pendant.
- Lesson 5 covers pearl tatting with the "Meander" bracelet.
- Lesson 6 is a study of encapsulation, plus several other techniques: folded rings, onion rings, Josephine rings, single shuttle split ring, and another way to work a mock ring, producing the "Garden" necklace (featured on the title card).
- Lesson 7 teaches Celtic tatting techniques used in the "Celtic Triangle" pendant (lower right on the title card).
As with all Craftsy classes, you'll be able to ask questions and get answers! You can post pictures of your projects, comment on posted projects, and watch the videos at your own speed. Your classes are accessible at any time, access never expires, AND your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
I am so excited to see you and meet you in class!