Monday, March 13, 2017

Tatting clunies on a snow day

 Around here we don't enjoy snow in mid-March. The Greater Milwaukee Tatting Guild meeting that was scheduled for today was cancelled.
 So, there is time to tat clunies! I'm working out the details for an earring design I came up with a while back, but could never quite figure out how to do it again or explain what I did. I am determined to finish writing up the pattern! Fair warning, there will be a lot of technical details besides the challenge of the clunies!

6 comments:

God's Kid said...

So far, you have more snow that we do!
I can't wait to see the earrings!! :)
As for those who are anxiously awaiting the pattern, when Yarnplayer warns you ahead of time, take her very seriously!!! I learned that after the Atom pattern and 6 shuttles!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

We didn't get much snow, but I'm glad to stay in today anyway. I still need to try Clunies.

Margarets designer cards said...

I saw this on Facebook, hopefully your snow won't last too long,
Our weather is unseasonally mild and we have very warm temperatures at the moment, looks like it will change next weekend.
I look forward to seeing your earrings,

Madtatter80 said...

There always is technical details when it comes to clunies, but your talent to explain will come through I am sure of it! :)

Bernice said...

Your clunies are looking great so far.

Jane McLellan said...

It's going to be an interesting challenge.