Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Pizazz


Brilliant red orange shading to dark red, Pizazz is another autumn inspired hand dyed thread. I've nothing finished yet to show, but have made a start.
The beautiful Calla Lily shuttle is from TheKnottedVine on Etsy. The tatting is the beginning of a Trendy Teardrop earring.

By the way, I have brought back my original pattern from 2011 for Trendy Teardrop and listed it on Etsy. It's the same design that Annie's purchased from me to publish in the book Tatted Jewelry, but from looking at my communications with them I've found that I'm allowed to sell my original self-published pattern on Etsy. Which is good, because the book is out of print and I don't get any royalties whatsoever on Annie's PDF of Tatted Jewelry.


If you use Facebook you may have noticed my page and profile are not there anymore. I did NOT get hacked. I just decided that Facebook was taking up way too much of my time and energy, so I "temporarily" deactivated my account. I'm still on Instagram, which is simply pretty pictures and a happier place. Twitter is where I put pictures that aren't pretty enough for Instagram ;)

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Pizazz is splendid!

God's Kid said...

Those are going to be beautiful earrings in that colorway!! :)
My friend just deleted her facebook too. I like the blogs better. ;)

Jane Eborall said...

I feel the same way about Facebook too. Really don't feel comfortable there but am too nosy to leave!!! I only allow myself a two minute visit once a day unless forced to go through a notification.

Shanda said...

Just ordered it! Your threads are so beautiful!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful colour thread, lovely earring pattern, so glad you can sell your design now