Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Sue's Blues

 I dyed a fresh batch of "Sue's Blues" thread. The story behind the name is that it is, indeed, called Sue's Blues after a friend of mine named Sue. Now, I do have several friends that go by the name of Sue, so let each of them think that I named it especially for her!
Here's a pair of earrings tatted from size 20 "Sue's Blues" thread.The design is based on the "Giddy" pattern in the book "Tatted Jewelry" published by Annie's Attic. I fancied it up a little with more seed beads, my hand formed niobium ear wires and an Argentium silver wire wrapped dangle at the bottom.

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's one of my favorite colors of yours!

Jane McLellan said...

Splendid blues, they work well in the earrings.

God's Kid said...

Beautiful blues and wonderful earrings!!! :)

Karen said...

Oh, so nice!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful colour nd love the earrings