Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Found from 2008: Quickie Snowflake Earrings


 Found hidden in 2008! My pattern for Quickie Snowflake Earrings, which I've now added on the tab My Free Patterns so it'll be easier to find.

Naturally, it's only the basic pattern, but can be embellished! I've done them with a bead in the center and additional, smaller seed beads in the picots (as shown in the 2nd and 3rd photos). In those variations I used size 40 thread, a 3mm center bead, and either size 15 or demi seed beads.

Leaving you with this, as I have a busy week. I'm a serious amateur cellist and I have 2 concerts this week, including the one shown on the flyer below. I also play and sing in the church choir. So, that's what I'm up to! After Christmas, I'll have time to finish writing up the pattern for the Milkweed pod and will be hand dyeing more thread for my Etsy shop.


7 comments:

God's Kid said...

Fabulous earrings!!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Pretty earrings, thanks for the pattern!

craftie sylvie said...

Very pretty earrings, thank you for making the pattern available :) I like the addition of the central bead very much.

Bernice said...

I love these little flakes especially the picot sitting inside that arch. Thank you for sharing.

Marilee Rockley said...

Glad you like it! I’d forgotten that I had posted this pattern on my blog.

Madtatter80 said...

These are soooo cute I love them and the colors you picked too!

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous earrings