Thursday, April 12, 2018

Pictures from Finger Lakes

Here I'm teaching my "Atom" class!
Balls of yarn at Karey's shop, Graceful Arts Fiber Studio

Hand dyed yarns by Karey Solomon

Quilts and yarn in Karey's shop

Karey also has roving for handspinning and knitting tools in her shop

The food at the conference was delicious!

We were all well fed indeed!

The auction had many fantastic items, one of which was this treasure box brimming with booty! Many tatting people contributed to the contents. My offering was the blue tatted jewelry set ("Cool Circles").

The view from my vendor's table, where I sold hand dyed thread and books.

Sharon's thread winding service came in handy!

Tatting classes in progress

Pretty shuttles that I purchased from Rita Richmond. Check out her website: Shuttle By Design

While in the Finger Lakes area, I took time to enjoy the natural beauty! Here I'm standing by Rainbow Falls in Watkins Glen State Park.

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit, in spite of the April snowfall!




4 comments:

God's Kid said...

Looks like an awesome time!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Looks an interesting time

Bernice said...

What a wonderful conference it must have been.

Madtatter80 said...

Wish I was there and pictures are fantastic 💚😍💚