Thursday, August 2, 2018

Three Pairs of Hearts

 Finished these using my own hand dyed thread, with different colors and beads for each pair. They're listed in my Etsy shop as well as the pattern, "Heart Aglow".

For two of these I substituted wire wrapped links for the chain suggested in the pattern. I like the results!

Each pair I finished by making the ear wires myself. I favor pure Niobium for ear wires because it's very unlikely to cause an allergic reaction in anyone, but the pair with the gold beads and chain I matched up with gold filled wire. Of course, I can change that out for niobium upon request.

Since my time is limited, I only make tatted jewelry as I can and want to. I don't do any custom orders, and each piece of finished jewelry in my Etsy shop is one of a kind.


9 comments:

God's Kid said...

Totally awesome and perfectly fabulous colors!!! :)

Michelle said...

How beautiful! Gorgeous colors as always!

Jane McLellan said...

So pretty.

muskaan said...

swooning over the colours!!! Adorable and cute earrings!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful and gorgeous pattern

Marilee Rockley said...

Thank you! It's fun to combine colors.

Marja said...

Lovely colors again. Beautiful jewelry.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

All are exquisite! I'm amazed how the colors match exactly in each pair. The 'hardware' is beautifully designed also. Perfection all the way.

Angelia said...

I’m currently taking your craftsy class for beginning tatting. So glad to have found your blog.. beautiful patterns!