Monday, February 4, 2013

Mayfair Mall food court, Feb. 11, tatting meeting

Milwaukee, Wisconsin area readers, this is for you:
I've scheduled a tatting meeting for Monday, February 11 at the Mayfair Mall food court. Trying to get a friendly Milwaukee area tatting guild started, much like the "Tollway Tatters", I'll even be wearing my tie-dyed t-shirt! We don't have a tollway or oasis in Milwaukee, but the Mayfair Mall food court is a similar type of location, with tables, food and all the facilities needed. If you live nearby and would like to join us, just drop me an email and I'll send you the details.

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

I would love to, just one thing there is a great big pond between us.
Hope you have a great day.
Margaret

God's Kid said...

I have a feeling that would be a bit farther to drive. :)
But I am sure you will have an awesome time!!! :)

Marilee Rockley said...

Thanks, I wish you all lived closer! But hoping to see the Tollway Tatters at their meeting the following Monday, Feb. 18.

Tat-a-Renda said...

This is wonderful.
I should start something similar over here but there is always something or other to do during the weekends.

I should really put my mind to it and get it started.