Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Just a mess right now

Designing in progress
Aqua/teal has been added to the purple and gold color scheme. Flowers are in progress, but I won't connect any of the motifs together until I have enough for the complete arrangement. I have been dreaming big, even thinking of entering the Bead Dreams competition. 

Beading around a druzy stone.
I found 2 small but stunningly beautiful druzy stones in my stash, so they simply had to go into the design somehow. I beaded a peyote stitch bezel and added beaded "picots" so that tatting can be joined around them later.

I'll be playing cello in this concert!
Concert this week! I'm busy practicing to be ready to play. I love being a member of this orchestra, it's so supportive, encouraging, and really amazing!

5 comments:

Sewicked said...

They look really pretty and congrats on the orchestra.

God's Kid said...

Oh my goodness!!!! All those pieces are awesome by themselves, so I can't wait to see how super awesome your project ends up being!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

What a wonderful mess you have, it's so pretty. I love to listen to music it's so nice live and to think your a part of it.

Ninetta said...

Wonderful colors! Beautiful tatting around the beads!

Margarets designer cards said...

It’s not a mess it’s work in progress.
Look forward to seeing the out come