Saturday, February 25, 2023

700 words later

 

Tatting and wire pendant

In times past, I would have saved the following announcement as a surprise, but oh well, you wonderful blog readers will find out early! My pendant will be featured in the June 2023 issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry

I submitted my pendant in January, according to the instructions that appear in the back pages of each issue. A few days ago I received a notice from their senior managing editor saying that my piece has been chosen for a spotlight in the June issue. That includes a full page photo of the jewelry along with a one page article. So I was asked to write an article about my technique and materials in general (not a detailed step-by-step) for which I'll receive a monetary compensation.

Okay, so I just finished writing about 700 words! 

Well, that's enough writing for today - just wanted to share the excitement!

14 comments:

muskaan said...

Congratulations, well-deserved 🩷💜🩷

Margarets designer cards said...

Congratulations and well done, the pendant looks beautiful and wonderful design

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your work is beautiful. I'm so glad your gorgeous pendant will be featured.
StephanieW

Jane McLellan said...

Oh fabulous, well done!

Mary Clary said...

Wonderful! And so well-deserved. It’s such a beautiful piece.

Marilee Rockley said...

Thank you so much! Planning more of this type of work to come!

Frog Quilter said...

Congratulations it’s beautiful!

Tat-a-Renda said...

Congratulations. Your work is always so beautiful.
It is worthy of the publication.

God's Kid said...

Awesome!!!! Your jewelry is so wonderful and deserves to be seen!!! ;) :)

Frivole said...

Congratulations, how wonderful! Your pendant deserves a special feature. :-)

Elusive Designs LLC said...

That is a special accomplishment. I look forward to seeing it.

Lelia said...

I'm so happy for you. Such a beautiful piece. I'm delighted!!!!!