Friday, March 24, 2023

Updated "Quadrille" earring pattern

 


My original "Quadrille" pattern had been in my Etsy shop since 2009. I think it was the first pattern that I put there, 1 page with only one picture and written instructions. Time for an upgrade!

The new pattern has the same written instructions, so it's simply the very same pattern, but it is now 4 pages and I have added over 14 in-progress photos! Still the same price, only $2 USD.


Saturday morning update: Quadrille on Etsy now includes both the new 4 page pattern and the original 1 page pattern files for instant download.


5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I guess the new version will be easier to follow, but there’s something to be said for a one page pattern, especially if you want to print it. Lovely earrings!

IsDihara said...

I haven't examined the new layout. Is it still possible to print only the pages with the instructions? The additional photos could be viewed online for reference if large print jobs are undesirable. Just my ponderings...

Marilee Rockley said...

Yes, you can print only the 1st page of the new pattern and you'll have the diagram, but not all the instructions. That gives me an idea - I'll go in to Etsy and add the original 1 page pattern as a separate file, that way people will have both. Off I go to do that now!

Margarets designer cards said...

I remember this pattern, love the design and I think on some pattern i would prefer one page. detailed instructions are good for beginners, but after 52 years of tatting I can manage one page with a diagram, and printing out pages of the pattern makes it costly on ink and paper these days

Marilee Rockley said...

Thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions really helped to show that there are tatters with many levels of experience.
My Etsy listing for "Quadrille" was updated on March 25 to include both the original 1 page pattern and the new 4 page pattern with more photos.