Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Found! "Carnival" Earring Pattern


Found in my computer files! My original free pattern (from 2007) for the "Carnival" earrings.

Download the PDF file HERE.

This is another of the designs that Annie's purchased to publish in the book "Tatted Jewelry". Since the original was available for free on my blog in 2007 it seems reasonable to re-post it.

Old file issue: When previewing in a Chrome browser, the PDF has annoying yellow boxed annotations when mousing over the photos. No worries, those yellow boxes are gone in the downloaded file.

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful pattern thank you fior sharing it

muskaan said...

I bought this book a few years back, but still haven't tatted anything :-( But I love to skim through it :-D

craftie sylvie said...

I have the book and love it! I think it's very generous of you to make the pattern available for free again, and I highly recommend to everyone. It's one of my all time favourites, I have one pair made by you, and I've made four pairs (gifted three). I always get a lot of compliments when I wear them :)

Shanda said...

I have this book, but it was out of print and got it at a used book store. I love all your pattern, esp. the Giddy earring fron the book also.