Monday, June 7, 2021

The Jubiloso doily in color!

 

Jubiloso


All done! I'm really pleased with the placement of the colors. The complete list of the thread colors I used are on my previous post. The Jubiloso pattern is listed in my Etsy shop

I put a short video of the process of tatting this doily on TikTok, and was very surprised it went somewhat "viral" with over 65 thousand views at the time of this writing. Well, there's 21st century technology being put to use for learning about handcrafting and art, I think that's a step in the right direction.

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your doily is gorgeous in color! I'd say your video went viral!

Jane McLellan said...

Love the colour version! So clever to use greens for the outer rows. Well done for putting it on tik tok, hooray for new technology.

Marja said...

Very beautiful anddoily I love the colors!

God's Kid said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!! :)

muskaan said...

Excellent colour scheme and placement 🧡💛💚
One form of 'going viral' that we all like in this virus-infected pandemic 😃

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous doily and beautiful colours

Judith Connors said...

I love how you have interwoven the various rounds.