Sunday, June 19, 2022

"Loopy" pattern writing is underway

 


A funny thing happened on my way to tatting a pointed collar. 

Some folks made it known that what they really, really wanted was the pattern written up for my "Loopy" set, which is difficult to explain and tricky to tat, requiring a narrow Celtic shuttle. (Needle tatters could probably easily work it but I can only write it up from the shuttle tatting perspective.)

So, I'll be finishing the pattern up maybe this week. The plan is to list it as a PDF in my Etsy shop.



3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

You never can tell what will be popular! Mind you, the set is so interesting and different that I’m not surprised folk want the pattern.

God's Kid said...

So super unique!!! :)
I absolutely love the necklace!! :)

Shanda said...

I have loved this loopy look, and was afraid to try it, but now that you have made it into a pattern I know I can do it. Your patterns always made more since to me❤️❤️❤️