Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Okay, so now I also do bobbin lace

 

Pattern is by GaliciaBee
The pattern is by GaliciaBee and it's so pretty and good for beginners. She also does videos

My current work under the pins is from one of her beautiful thread kits. I added some Lizbeth metallic size 20 to it, and I'm loving the combination.


I still do tatting also! Currently I'm in the process of writing up my version of the "Victory" necklace. Eventually I hope to offer my version of the pattern in my Etsy shop.





6 comments:

Lavinia said...

My mom was also ooohing and aaahing over bobbin lace. Your lace looks very dainty!
And the necklace is beautiful!

God's Kid said...

Wow!!! Looks like you are really doing well in your Bobbin Lace!! :)
I love that necklace!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Oh well done! I had an opportunity to learn bobbin lace but decided to stick with tatting.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your work is beautiful as always! I enjoyed my brief time with bobbin lace, but not enough to stick with it.

Lelia said...

Your necklace is stunning. Go go go with the bobbin lace. Your pieces look marvelous.

Marilee Rockley said...

Thanks, everyone! I was hesitant to show the bobbin lace until I felt sure that I would continue with it.