Friday, July 31, 2015

Summer Trail

 Freshly hand dyed batch of "Summer Trail" thread has been added to my Etsy shop, in a variety of sizes.
The earring project that I started in a different hand dyed thread, "Roses", caused quite a stir on Facebook and even got a few favorites on Twitter, but I still haven't had time to finish. It'll have to wait until next week. This weekend I'll be at Shake Rag Alley teaching a beginning shuttle tatting class. A beautiful natural setting to learn tatting in!
I added joining picots for extra stability to the top rings, not shown in the original pattern from "Up and Tat 'Em".

Wooded surroundings at Shake Rag Alley

4 comments:

muskaan said...

Superb photography And perfect content & composition !

Bernice said...

Lovely summer trails HDT and enjoy Shake Rug it looks heavenly.

Karen said...

I have both your Summer Trail and Roses HDT. They've made beautiful earrings and I always get compliments on them. They were both a joy to use.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful thread, Beautiful earring and pattern,
Hope you have. Great weekend, looks a beautiful place
Margaret