Friday, June 7, 2019

Hand dyed "Beach Cafe"


A freshly dyed batch of "Beach Cafe" has just been added to my Etsy Shop!

While looking at my Etsy shop you may notice a reserved listing. This is why:

Etsy has a "Design Awards" contest going, and they will announce the winners sometime in August or September. Since it didn't cost anything to enter, I filled out the form and entered my Ecru and Red Heart. The item has to stay in the shop for the duration of the contest, so that's why I set it as a "reserved" listing. Please don't buy it! I would be disqualified!
Ecru and Red Heart



8 comments:

muskaan said...

Beautiful colourway and wish you success - it is a lovely design !

God's Kid said...

That colorway goes well with the sunshine we are finally getting!!! :)
I hope you win!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you win the contest. The heart is beautiful!
StephanieW

Jane McLellan said...

Good luck in the competition! The thread is splendid.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I do love Beach Cafe! It's such a cheerful color combo! Good luck with the contest!

craftie sylvie said...

Very pretty colours in the Beach Café! I hope you'll win the contest :-D

Madtatter80 said...

Your colors are always fantastic and your work too!

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous colour thread,
Love the necklace and good luck