Monday, October 24, 2022

"Autumn Glow" pendant

 
The mixed media pendant that I had started last week is done! I'm really pleased with this one, so much so that I've started another, though of course each one is always different. Some years back I posted a quick demo on YouTube showing my basic process in making these. I really should do another tutorial showing more detail of the tatting techniques I'm using in these, including hiding the tail ends without sewing. Would anyone be interested?


The silk ribbon that I like to include with these pendants is hand dyed by Quintess. She has a stunningly beautiful selection of ribbons, and scarves, too.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so beautiful!
StephanieW

God's Kid said...

Gorgeous as always!!! :)
I would love to see how you put it together! ;)

Jane McLellan said...

Beautiful pendant and the ribbon is the perfect way to hang it.

Jill McTats said...

So, so beautiful. May be the best one yet.

Pop Lenuta Maria said...

So beautiful!

ChristineAtAlchemyStitchery said...

Gorgeous pendant! Yes, I would love to learn how it's done, especially how to hide the thread ends without sewing.

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous pendant, I love your autumn colours