Saturday, October 8, 2022

Spooky and more dyes

 


A new batch of "Spooky" hand dyed thread has just been listed in my Etsy shop. 

I noticed that some of the dyes in my stash were running low, so placed an order to restock. I only use fiber reactive dyes for cotton to dye my hand dyed thread. Here's some of the vendors that I buy dye from:
Just posting free advertising for them here because they are good vendors with quality supplies that I've purchased from for many years. 
_______

Weather here is beginning to get very cold at night, close to freezing, but not yet. Here's some pictures of fall blooming flowers from my own garden.

Autumn blooming crocus "Colchicum Autumnale"

Phlox "Blue Boy" (mine isn't blue because of the soil PH but I like the color it is!)


4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Beautiful thread!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful thread, My autumn crocus, flowered just before we went away on holiday for the first time, I was so pleased to see it as I planted some years ago and forgot all about it,

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm not much of a Halloween person, but I do like Spooky!

God's Kid said...

Great color and your flowers are beautiful!!! :)