Monday, October 17, 2022

Started an Autumn Pendant

 


From my stash of hand dyed thread, I chose warm autumn colors of red, gold, and shaded greens in a mix of 10 and 20 (but that dark red seems a bit finer, so I'm not sure). Having completed the tatting of josephine rings and encapsulated chains, I'm in the process of wire wrapping it onto the frame. 

I found a pretty orange topaz colored glass briolette focal bead purchased from BastetsBeads on Etsy, planning to suspend it in the center, although that depends on if there's still room for it when I get that far! I don't plan ahead much, I just trust the process. 



5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Fabulous! I look forward to seeing the final pendant.

God's Kid said...

It will be gorgeous as always I am sure!!! :)

IsDihara said...

Your projects are always so inspiring, not to mention GORGEOUS!

picotsnkeys said...

That will be a lovely pendant. You have fabulous taste, and your work is incredible!!

Margarets designer cards said...

That will be a beautiful pendant I look forward to seeing it when finished